[Sls-ocm] Charter draft for OCM working goup

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 23 09:47:55 EDT 2010

As a point of order, a SIG can't create *anything*. It is purely a body for information interchange. If it wants to do work it has to form a BOF in order to get a Working Group chartered. Only when the WG is chartered can any official CCSDS documents be produced.

Best regards
Adrian

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group
Space Communications and Navigation Office (SCaN)
Suite 7L70
Space Operations Mission Directorate
NASA Headquarters
Washington DC  20024-3210