[Sls-ocm] Charter draft for OCM working goup

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri Jul 23 10:05:52 EDT 2010

Adrian,
        it looks you are fully aligned with Massimo :-)
The OCM SIG, as other SIGs did in the past, is working on a white paper
and for ESA it looks appropriate to finish the work on the white paper
before focusing on the WG Charter.
It is my understanding that Massimo is pointing to the fact that this
white paper (as done in other SIGs) could be a good base for a Green Book
to developed - as you say - by a relevant WG. I do not think Massimo
wanted the SIG to develop a green book.

Have a nice week end

Gian Paolo

Gian Paolo Calzolari