[SLS-CC] draft MoM and SLS proposal on TF slicing

Andrea Modenini Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Fri Jul 7 17:57:18 UTC 2023

Hi all,
Sorry for coming back late on completing the MoM of our Spring 2023 meeting.

Based on the comments received, you will find in attachment the word file with the changes implemented so that you cross check them.
Assuming that they can be finalized, I already generated the final PDF file (in attachment), and I uploaded it on CWE at
https://tinyurl.com/CCSDSSpring2023

Finally, about the TF slicing proposal by SLS plenary, I understand that we can thus proceeding with the approach of having a bitstream as input to the C&S layer.
Thus, Ken can proceed in drafting the updated 131.0-B accordingly, as per AI_23_02

Andrea

Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
European Space Agency, ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands