[SLS-CC] Fall meeting 2022 - C&S draft MoM and concept papers

Andrea Modenini Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Sat Oct 29 16:44:33 UTC 2022

Dear C&S Working Group,
Following our meeting in Toulouse you can find the following items in attachment:
-draft MoM
-Concept paper for Slicing shim book (CS_Status - Annex - Concept_paper_slicing.docx)
-Concept paper ISN magenta book (Concept_Paper_LunarISN.docx)
-Material from CESG discussion about LunarISN that lead to the task of implementing and ISN magenta book

  *   Email of Peter and Klaus-Jorgen to CESG members + WG chairs,  summarizing the CESG discussion
  *   Presentation done by Peter

I kindly ask if you can review the material, and let me know if you have any comment. Afterwards, I will issue the final MoM, and send the concept papers to SLS AD  for approval of the projects.

In terms of timeline, could you let me know if you have any comment no later than 14 November EOB?

@OPT/SLP/RFM chairs + SLS ADs, your in CC for the followings (in case you or your WGs have comments):

  *   VLFs minutes (inside draft MoM) + Concept paper about slicing -> for OPT/SLP
  *   S-Band proximity-1 minutes (inside draft MoM) + Concept Paper ISN + Material about Lunar ISN -> for RFM/SLP

Regards
This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).