[SLS-CC] Final version of Orange NGU codes (NASA+DLR)

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Tue Nov 25 12:06:22 UTC 2014

Dear Gian Paolo,

following the conclusion of the WG review and the work done by the authors
to reply to the last standing comments, the WG request you to issue a
resolution for the publication of the
Orange Book "Short blocklength LDPC codes for TC synchronisation and
channel coding" (CCSDS 231.1-O).
Once I get your ok, I will forward the book to the CCSDS editor.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer