[SLS-CC] C&S London meeting draft minutes - feedback deadline: 28 November

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Wed Nov 19 13:17:31 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

please find attached the draft minutes from our C&S London meeting.
I would have appreciate having your comments, if any, by Friday 28.11 at
the latest, to be able to publish the final version by the end of the
month.
I would also encourage you to check the AI list (Annex 1, pg 9).
Thank you for the your participation and fruitful collaboration in London.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer