[SLS-CC] Final version of Orange NGU codes (NASA+DLR)

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Tue Nov 25 10:03:57 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find attached the final version of the document, matching the comments from Gian Paolo.

If there are no more comments, I guess that Massimo can in turn proceed with the  resolution for the approval process so that the draft book can be  eventually forwarded to Tom Gannett for the editorial/formatting operations.

Best Regards,

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san