[SLS-CC] Final version of Orange NGU codes (NASA+DLR)

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Tue Nov 18 10:44:23 UTC 2014

Dear Gian Paolo,

Thanks for the remark. I will update the annex B accordingly and check the numbering. A new version will be issued in the afternoon.

Regards,

Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san