[SLS-CC] Final version of Orange NGU codes (NASA+DLR)

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Nov 18 10:42:35 UTC 2014

Tomaso,
      I have a small comment for Annex B (INTERACTION OF SHORT UPLINK CODES
WITH OTHER TC PROTOCOL LAYERS).
As the "new LDPC codes are proposed as a direct substitution for the current
BCH code" I would remark that the service offered to the upper layer is fully
compliant with the (NORMATIVE) ANNEX A "SERVICE DEFINITION" of Reference [1]

Please note also that the numbering used in your document is wrong as 231.0
is your reference [1]; i.e. the Blue Book for TC Coding.

Regards

Gian Paolo