[Sis-uce] Publication of Unacknowledged CFDP Extensions

Durst,Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Fri Sep 16 11:08:52 EDT 2005

Scott and UCE-ers,

I have been informed by the CCSDS Secretariat that the UCE Pink Sheets
were approved by the CCSDS Management Council via their resolution
CMC-R-0506-001 in June 2005(!).  I believe that the CFDP Blue Book has
been updated with the content of the pink sheets, and all is complete.
Could someone please verify that the CFDP book from the ccsds.org site
reflects the contributions that you have made?  Pending that, I believe
that a motion to dissolve the working group would be in order unless
there is any new business that should be considered.

Congratulations and best regards,
Bob Durst
Director, Space Internetworking Services
Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems