[Sis-uce] Publication of Unacknowledged CFDP Extensions

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 19 18:26:58 EDT 2005

Durst,Robert C. wrote:

> Scott and UCE-ers,
>
> I have been informed by the CCSDS Secretariat that the UCE Pink Sheets
> were approved by the CCSDS Management Council via their resolution
> CMC-R-0506-001 in June 2005(!).  I believe that the CFDP Blue Book has
> been updated with the content of the pink sheets, and all is
> complete.  Could someone please verify that the CFDP book from the
> ccsds.org site reflects the contributions that you have made?  Pending
> that, I believe that a motion to dissolve the working group would be
> in order unless there is any new business that should be considered.

Thanks, Bob.  I've downloaded 727.0-B-3 and as near as I can tell it
correctly documents the Unacknowledged CFDP Extensions; I think we're done.

So, unless I hear a dissenting voice between now and Wednesday, on
September 21 I will file a resolution with CESG to dissolve the UCE
Working Group.  UCE-WG members, please speak up if you see any
problems.  Bob, is there a template I can borrow to phrase this resolution?

Scott