[Sis-dtn] Today's meeting...

sburleig.sb at gmail.com sburleig.sb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:30:58 UTC 2024

Hi, Bob.  My scheduling preferences:

1.	½ hour earlier on Thursday would be okay.  An hour earlier would
not, unless my early Thursday morning meeting moves (which is possible).
2.	Either ½ hour or 1 hour later on Thursday would be fine; this is my
top favorite choice.
3.	Tuesday or Wednesday at the current time would be fine.
4.	Biweekly meetings at the current time would be fine.
5.	Nope, the only one that doesn’t work for me is an hour earlier.

Scott