[Sis-dtn] [EXTERNAL] [BULK] Today's meeting...

Deaton, Joshua E. (MSFC-HP27)[MOSSI2] joshua.e.deaton at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 11 14:50:28 UTC 2024

I will not be able to attend today, but wanted to go ahead and respond with availability for moving the meeting time. If we keep the meeting at the same time I can attend. If we move it a half hour to an hour earlier I cannot attend, but there is another MSFC person that can attend. If we move it a half hour to an hour later I can attend. If we did Tuesday I will not be available at all. If we did Wednesday I am available between 9am - 1:30pm Central.

Sincerely,
Joshua Deaton