[Sis-dtn] Today's meeting...

Alberto Montilla (SPATIAM) a.montilla at spatiam.com
Thu Jan 11 15:32:22 UTC 2024

Hi Folks;

Unfortunately, I am traveling, and I won’t be able to attend the meeting today. I am interested in the topic of QoS and implications in management so will look at the recording and follow up from then.

As for the Poll:

  1.  I can do 30 min earlier same day.
  2.  I can do 15 min later same day. If 30 min, then I would miss last 15 min (not ideal but not super bad).
  3.  I can do Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday at same time.
  4.  Every other week also works.

Regards;
Alberto

--