[Sis-dtn] Revised SIS-DTN Agenda for Fall meetings in the Hague

Howard.Weiss at parsons.com Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Thu Oct 19 16:37:37 UTC 2023

Bob

I see the joint meeting as the venue to discuss current DTN security endeavors as well as what we need to be concerned with for the future.  DTN needs mechanisms such as key management and security management to fully operate. I see these as work areas that will require joint efforts.

regards

howie

HOWARD WEISS, CISSP

PARSONS Federal
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
443-430-8089 (office) / 443-494-9087 (cell)
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com<http://www.parsons.com/>
Please consider the environment before printing this message

[1681477431443]