[Sis-dtn] [EXTERNAL] Revised SIS-DTN Agenda for Fall meetings in the Hague

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-AS50)[EMERITUS PROGRAM] rodney.p.grubbs at nasa.gov
Thu Oct 19 18:23:20 UTC 2023

Re: We also need/want to have a GRC presentation on their work related to RTP over DTN – did you touch base with them?

Yes, I’ve asked them to put a slide deck together and even with the time difference at least one GRC person may be able to present.

“Live Life Forward”

Rodney Grubbs, NASA Emeritus

Chair, CCSDS Motion Imagery & Applications Working Group

Deputy Area Director, Space Internetworking Services Area

931-229-6030 (Personal phone)

Note: I retired from NASA on March 31, 2023. My Emeritus status only relates to supporting NASA/MSFC’s CCSDS matters.