[Sis-dtn] Revised SIS-DTN Agenda for Fall meetings in the Hague

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Thu Oct 19 15:47:15 UTC 2023

All,

As a result of today's SIS-DTN Teams meeting, we have made some revisions to
the draft agenda for the week.  The revised agenda is attached and on CWE
(here
<https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/SIS-DTN/Meeting%20Materials/2023/Fall%202023
%20SIS-DTN/SIS-DTN_Fall_2023_Agenda.docx?d=w40de7dbd0cfe49f798b9f55c7a27073b
> ).

Rodney - I didn't list the details of our joint session, but we have
presenters from Korea and JPL to discuss video streaming over DTN in KPLO.
We also need/want to have a GRC presentation on their work related to RTP
over DTN - did you touch base with them?

Howie - I have a joint DTN/Security session on the agenda for Thursday
afternoon.  BPSec will still be in ballot, and so I'm open to topics.  One
that came to mind was the role of DTN and BPSec in an overall mission
security architecture and what, if anything, the DTN-WG needs to do to
support that.  (On a potentially related note, we will be discussing DTN and
BPSec managed data on Wednesday morning.)  Interested in your thoughts.  It
might be interesting to have a sense of what missions need to do to get
their architectures and implementations accredited and what will be required
from an "ATO" perspective.

Comments welcome.

Thanks, all!

Best,