[Sis-dtn] Request for Comments (no, not the IETF kind) on draft schedule of SIS-DTN Discussions

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Wed May 17 21:22:44 UTC 2023

All,

We are spread out all over the world, and our meetings are always difficult
for some to attend.  I believe that it would be beneficial to try to lay out
a schedule of topics for our Thursday 11am EDT meetings.  I have asked Scott
Burleigh to address the topic of BPv7 Multipoint Delivery for tomorrow
(5/18).  The topics for subsequent meetings are not firmly established, but
I have prepared the following proposed schedule for the next few weeks that
I'd like people's input on:

Draft Schedule for SIS-DTN Telecons (up for discussion):

5/18 -- Multipoint Delivery (S. Burleigh leading discussion)

5/25 -- CCSDS BPSec Default Security Contexts (Ed Birrane leading --
tentative)

Need to invite SEA/Security WG members

6/1 -- WG Consensus on BPSec RC2

(+/- results of BPSec Default Security Contexts discussion)

6/8 -- BPv7 RID Resolution Kickoff (Agency Review closes 6/6) plus BPv7 SANA
Registry Questions

6/15 -- LTP Corrigendum

6/22 -- Update on BPv7 Compressed Status Reporting (Felix -- tentative)

6/29 -- TBD (Net Mgt ADMs -- BPv7 Core ADMs, BPv7 CLA ADMs?) -- (JHU-APL)

7/6 -- Probably no meeting

7/13 -- BPv7 RID Resolution Status Sync

Thoughts?  What have I missed?

Thanks,