[Sis-dtn] Topics for the IETF DTN WG meeting

Birrane, Edward J. Edward.Birrane at jhuapl.edu
Sun Jul 24 14:28:35 UTC 2022

Keith,

  I've added a 10 min slot for "CCSDS SIS-DTN Discussion" to the agenda (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/114/materials/agenda-114-dtn-01) which can be used to start the discussion.

  Slides aren't required, but it might be good to have one that can stay on-screen during the discussion to keep things focused. If you have any slides, please get them to me ASAP so I can get the uploaded.

-Ed

---
Edward J. Birrane, III, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Chief Engineer, Space Constellation Networking
Space Exploration Sector
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
(W) 443-778-7423 / (F) 443-228-3839