[Sis-csi] IPv6?

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at sparta.com
Thu Jun 7 11:51:55 EDT 2007

And I question whether NASA needs to use routable IPv4 addresses as
opposed to 10.x.x.x private addresses?  NAT is ugly and while I always
argue that using non-routable addresses is NOT really secure, it sure
does throw down a stumbling block for the unwashed masses who think they
want to do something http://orion.nasa.gov/webcam and think they are
connecting directly to the spacecraft.

Howie

RIR