[Sis-csi] IPv6?

Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RCN0) william.d.ivancic at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 18 16:11:15 EDT 2007

If you are designing a network, use networking protocols.  If you are
designing for point-to-point communications, you don't necessarily need
a networking protocols as you don't need that flexibility.

Also, IPv6 is more than increased address space.  Much more.  To much
more than can be covered in a email.

Will

William D. Ivancic
Phone 216-433-3494