[Sis-csi] RE: networking details

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Feb 8 16:20:25 EST 2007

Maybe it would help if you restated exactly what it is you'd like to
consider?  If you've got a specific proposal (in addition to simply
raising an issue) that'd be great too.

I may have misunderstood your original posting, but my initial reaction
to what I interpreted as the statement "CCSDS data links can't carry
IP" was to point out that they can.

        --keith