[Sis-csi] RE: networking details

Assi Friedman afriedman at innoflight.com
Thu Feb 8 16:13:20 EST 2007

Gentlemen,

Aren't we jumping the gun? The original post was seeking suggestions for
moving forward on an international discussion. My suggestion was to put on
the table an issue we consider to be a soft spot based on experience gained
in a number of past missions. Whether those points have merit in the
international scope - is yet to be seen.

The only point is that it should be considered.

As to IP specifics as some suggested, this may not be the proper forum for
discussion, and I would be most happy to take it offline.

Assi

 Assi Friedman - Innoflight Inc.
 5850 Oberlin Dr. Suite 340
 San Diego, CA 92121