[Sis-csi] 20060316 Telecon notes

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Mar 16 16:15:26 EST 2006

Doh!  new version coming...

        --keith

________________________________

	From: sis-csi-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
[mailto:sis-csi-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Kearney, Mike
	Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 4:13 PM
	To: sis-csi at mailman.ccsds.org
	Subject: RE: [Sis-csi] 20060316 Telecon notes

	Keith, when you accepted all changes, that didn't delete
comments.  There are a bunch of my comments for rationale for things
that were deleted, etc., so you can delete most, if not all, comments
as well.  Especially the ones that are incomplete, and say "finish
later".  (meaning finish writing the comment later, which I never did).
Not sure if there's a fast way to delete all comments.

	   -=- Mike

	Mike Kearney

	NASA MSFC EO-01

	256-544-2029