[Sis-csi] 20060316 Telecon notes

Kearney, Mike Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 16 16:12:39 EST 2006

Keith, when you accepted all changes, that didn't delete comments.
There are a bunch of my comments for rationale for things that were
deleted, etc., so you can delete most, if not all, comments as well.
Especially the ones that are incomplete, and say "finish later".
(meaning finish writing the comment later, which I never did).  Not sure
if there's a fast way to delete all comments.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01

256-544-2029