[Sis-csi] Endpoints spreadsheet

Scott,Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Mar 31 08:21:41 EST 2005

Here's an updated 'robotic mission scenario' (or 'early mission scenario',
still not sure about the story to use to tie a roadmap together).  I've also
posted this to the CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment private document
area at:
http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/sis-csi/Private/Forms/AllItems.aspx

This is my as yet incomplete cut at the 'near-in' architecture -- no people,
so fewer tough requirements  :)

My current thinking is to flesh this out, move the 'issues' to somewhere
else in the Green book, and to add some sections on things like ground
network transition, etc.  We can go adding more and more complex scenarios
to build up to crewed missions with lots of infrastructure.  If we can
convince ourselves that the scenarios are workable and evolvable, then by
the time we get to the 'far-out' ones, we should be close to an
architecture.

		--keith