[Sis-csi] Cislunar Section 8

Scott,Keith L. KSCOTT at mitre.org
Tue Aug 23 16:12:59 EDT 2005

Chris,

Yeah, I think this is what we're looking for here.  I'm not too
concerned about not getting the number/type of elements exactly right,
but I think showing examples of how to use these higher layer protocols
to effect mission tasks is exactly what we need to be doing.  I assume
that we can bring in other lower layers and differneces in the other
examples.  I want to do this not to try to exhaustively enumerate all
the protocols that could or should be used, but rather to show the
possibility of heterogeneity at the lower layers, which I think is a
differentiator between what we want to do and a lot of previous NASA
comms.

        --keith