[Sis-ams] teleconferencing the AMS meetings

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 9 16:32:39 EDT 2005

Hi.  I'm still waiting to hear whether or not there will be a
speakerphone in the AMS WG conference room, but in anticipation that
there will be one I have reserved NASA teleconference numbers for both
days of meetings, from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Daylight Time.  If you won't
be in Atlanta and are interested in listening in on some or all of the
discussion, send me email and I will send you back the "passcode" that
you'll need in order to use these lines -- we're supposed to keep these
things at least somewhat secure, so posting them to a public mailing
list is probably a bad idea.

Here are the dialing details for both days (September 12 and 13).

"CALL TIME:              09:00 AM EASTERN TIME
 DURATION:               8 hr
 LEADER:                 MR SCOTT BURLEIGH

  USA Toll Free Number: 888-322-7910
  USA Toll Number: +1-517-623-4611

  PASSCODE: <email me>

  For security reasons, the passcode and the leader's name will be required
  to join your call."

Scott