[Sea-time] Time Management WG meeting minutes

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 28 17:36:05 UTC 2021

Time management enthusiasts,

Please find attached the draft minutes of the May 24 meeting. Please
review the notes regarding any action items. You can send me any
comments or corrections prior to June 4, at which time the minutes will
be finalized.

Also attached is the latest working version of the Green Book. This does
not include any updates that were provided for or discussed at this
week's meeting.

These attachments are also present in the CWE folder for the May 24
meeting, and in the draft materials/Green Book draft folder.

Our next meeting is tentatively June 17.

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov