[Sea-time] Time Management WG meeting September 23

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 19 05:24:12 UTC 2021

Hi time enthusiasts,

Thank you for the excellent meeting on August 17. I have attached the
meeting minutes, and they are also in CWE in the August 17 folder.
Please let me know of any errors or updates within one week, at which
time it will be considered final.

Also attached is the latest version of the Green Book. As we discussed,
I have made a number of edits for clarity, English usage, formatting,
and correctness. Please plan to review the sections for which you are
the point of contact. We will plan to discuss any resulting comments
during our next meeting.

I have scheduled our next Time Management Working Group meeting for
September 23, 7-9 am PDT (UTC-7), which is 2-5 pm (14:00-17:00) UTC.
Below and attached are the connection details.

Agenda:

 1. Introduction and review of the agenda
 2. Comments on Jon's edits presented at the August 17 meeting
 3. Action item status
 4. Conclusion/wrap up

Please let me know if you would like to make any other presentation. I
welcome your inputs and we can still adjust the agenda as needed.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all on September 23.

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division