[Sea-time] Status of Fall 2021 CCSDS meetings

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 18 16:21:16 UTC 2021

This is an update on the status of the Fall 2021 CCSDS meetings.
Originally, the meetings were scheduled for Toulouse, France, 18-22
October 2021. The Time Management working group was slated to meet on
Wednesday and Friday of that week.

The last information I have from the CCSDS Secretariat was on July 20,
when he stated that the CMC plans to make a decision about whether the
meeting will be in person no later than August 27. I will let you know
more information as I get it.

Regardless of the decision, CCSDS acknowledges that some participants
may elect not to attend in person and it respects these decisions.
Currently, I do not plan to attend in person.

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division