[Sea-time] Time Management WG agenda

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Tue Oct 15 23:36:13 UTC 2019

Attached is the final agenda for the Time Management Working Group next
week.  Currently, everything is scheduled for Tuesday. If the discussion
goes longer, one or more items may be held over to Wednesday morning.

      ----Jon

*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist
33   |   Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division
*O* 818-354-4764   | *M* 626-658-6220

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov