[Sea-sa] SEA-SA, RASDS enthusiasts, proposed draft document outline

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 12 00:28:35 UTC 2022

Dear SEA-SA, RASDS enthusiasts,

During the last working session we had a discussion about how the outline of the document might change if we were to add the new Services and Operations viewpoints and modify the Connectivity Viewpoint to accommodate Physical objects and their specializations into communicating / connectivity nodes/links and structural / connected nodes/links.

Attached is a first cut at that.  Comments, criticism, applause are all solicited.  Does this make sense to you?  Do you have an alternative approach?  Does this ordering of Viewpoints make sense or should some of the order of VP change?

I do acknowledge that there might be different answers to this depending on whether it is from an SC14 perspective or a CCSDS perspective.  What we are after here is a meaningful framework that makes logical sense.

Thanks, Peter