[Sea-sa] SAWG - RASDS Subset,, updated concept diagrams

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 10 00:15:19 UTC 2022

Dear RASDS group,

This AM we discussed some of the kinds of changes we were considering to the structure of the RASDS++ materials.  I pulled out an old info map from the 2014 study and updated it according to how I understand the current thinking.  See if these resonate with you.

There are a couple of levels of decomposition shown in successive diagrams.

Feedback please.

Cheers, Peter