[Sea-sa] FW: [EXTERNAL] Brief minutes from SEA-SA RASDS working meeting on 13 Dec 21

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jan 8 19:52:42 UTC 2022

Dear SEA-SA / RASDS group,

This is just a reminder that we do have a meeting scheduled for this coming Monday, 10 Jan 2022.  The agenda items were listed in these minutes from the last meeting.

Next Working Meeting, 10 Jan 2022 @ 0700 AM PDT
Agenda:

  *   Briefly review these notes
  *   Review updated diagrams and representation approaches for Operations viewpoint
  *   Review in detail the Enterprise viewpoint for consistency with the other viewpoints
  *   Review the entire package for consistency of topic coverage and presentation across all of the RASDS++ viewpoints (please read & review for consistency prior to the meeting)

See you then, Peter