[Sea-sa] Question - interest in session - space data and knowledge organization modeling

Robert Rovetto ontologos at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 10:24:05 UTC 2022

Happy new year, all,

Following on last-months message, I'd like to invite you to this session I'm organizing on Jan 20th on space data (broadly construed) and conceptual data modeling / knowledge representation.

Happy holidays and blessings for 2022,

Robert--
Space Knowledge Modeling: http://purl.org/space-ontology Contact: https://ontospace.wordpress.com/contact

Schedule a Meeting: http://tinyurl.com/r2qb6d42