[Sea-sa] Reminder - SEA SAWG RASDS meeting on Monday, 12 Apr 2021

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 8 23:05:57 UTC 2021

Dear SAWG RASDS Participants,

These notices will go out to the whole SEA SAWG mailing list, but we only expect those participants with an interest in the RASDS revision task to attend this series of meetings.  All others, of course, are welcome.

As planned we will have the next monthly, second Monday of the month, working meeting to make progress on the RASDS Task this coming 12 Apr 2021.


  *   Call to order – Peter
  *   Review Agenda, ask for additional topics – Peter
  *   Review the SC14 materials that Ramon and Fred have prepared for this discussion
  *   Planning for the “working meetings”, nominally aligned with this schedule:
     *   Technical Meetings : 10 - 28 May 2021
     *   CESG Meeting: 7-8 Jun 2021
“See” you all then, and thanks in advance for the support.

The files for review, and any added / background materials, will be placed in the CWE at: https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsea%2Fdocs%2FSEA%2DSA%2FDraft%20Documents%2FRASDS%20Revisions%202020&View=%7BA709F322%2D0E67%2D45C7%2D932D%2DCB78C55CE268%7D&&InitialTabId=Ribbon%2EDocument&VisibilityContext=WSSTabPersistence<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=*2Fsea*2Fdocs*2FSEA*2DSA*2FDraft*20Documents*2FRASDS*20Revisions*202020&View=*7BA709F322*2D0E67*2D45C7*2D932D*2DCB78C55CE268*7D&&InitialTabId=Ribbon*2EDocument&VisibilityContext=WSSTabPersistence__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJQ!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!a_SVsvZretRTgcV2pBqQJMpqZkYZYtGWYdOUMBgkQ5pO_FlhO2a9lhjEoIfBQVRU3PIZawEf$>

We will use this folder as we work up the revisions to this document.


Action Items from 8 Mar 2021 Meeting

  1.  All: read though the rest of these materials and provide feedback
  2.  Fred/Ramon: review the Physical/Structural VP and Services VP and provide any needed fixes, clarifications, examples, representations
  3.  Costin/Fred: review the Operational VP to provide any needed fixes, clarifications, examples, representations
  4.  All: consider whether the Engineering VP is sufficiently “seminal” to this extended RASDS++ treatment, for SC14 and CCSDS, that we need to add it as a formal VP or if we can just introduce it as a concept and leave it for SC14 to elaborate?
  5.  The next meeting is 12 April 2021.  We expect to exchange materials via email well before this date in order to allow us to meet Fred’s May meeting with SC14.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ccsds.org/pipermail/sea-sa/attachments/20210408/095089a9/attachment.htm>

More information about the SEA-SA mailing list