[Sea-sa] FW: [EXTERNAL] [SysML Forum] SysML and Functional Safety (ISO 26262)

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 8 18:53:11 UTC 2021

Hi Guys,

I do not know if this will be of interest, nor of use to us, but it is a very interesting, and academically grounded, paper on some of the connections among systems architecture, requirements, and safety critical systems.

IMHO it is light on systems architecture and heavy on requirements traceability and provability, but it is valuable none-the-less.  There may be something we can leverage in our RASDS++ update process.

Cheers, Peter