[SEA-exec] Please review SEA materials for Plenary

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 11 21:05:41 UTC 2019

Dear SEA WG chairs and SSG,

Attached is the current draft of the materials being readied for presentation at the CCSDS Plenary.

  1.  For the SEA WG chairs, please review page 1 and make any needed edits to your section, especially document plans and status.
     *   The reason for the SEA WG summary should be well understood.
  2.  For the SANA and SSG, please review page 2 and provide any needed feedback
     *   The reason for the SANA / SSG page is that we have encountered a number of issues recently with inadequate specification of SANA registries.  Poorly formed, ambiguous specifications, registries not created priori to request to publish the documents, etc.
     *   This is intended to get the policies in front of everyone, no excuses for not knowing what is expected.
     *   Looking at this it also appears that we may need to improve the way that we are describing some of the processes, that will be a topic for the SSG end of the week.
     *   Feedback on this will be solicited.

By Close of Business PDT (CoB), Monday, 14 Oct, please.  I need to submit my final version by CoB, Tues, 15 Oct.

Thanks, Peter