[MOIMS] Fw: [CMC] Spring 2008 CCSDS Meeting Room Request Form

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Dec 11 06:50:05 UTC 2007

Please
Let me know if we should keep the same room meeting request as in Heppenheim
ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 11/12/2007 07:48 -----

             Erin Kahn
             <erink at aiaa.org>
             Sent by:                                                     To
             cmc-bounces at mailma         CCSDS Management Council
             n.ccsds.org                <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>,
                                        <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
                                                                          cc
             10/12/2007 19:41           Craig Day <craigd at aiaa.org>
                                                                     Subject
                                        [CMC] Spring 2008 CCSDS Meeting Room
                                        Request Form

CESG and CMC Members,

As we begin to plan for the Spring 2008 meeting cycle in the US we need to
begin making room assignments and a meeting schedule. Please find attached a
meeting room request form. We ask that you please complete the form for each
meeting you will need space for. If you plan to meet jointly with another
working group for part or all of a day, please coordinate that with the WG
chair and submit only one request between the two of you.

Please note that once again we only have access to 12 meeting rooms; we were
able to make this work in Germany and I expect that we will be able to do so
again.  I have attached Nestor’s meeting statistics report from Germany for
your information when planning the length of time you will need each meeting
room.

Please do  your best to return the form to me by 1 January 2008 so that we
can develop a tentative schedule in time for the opening of the meeting
registration in mid-January 2008.  If you have any questions or problems with
the attached form, please let me know ASAP.

Also, please note that preliminary meeting information has been posted to the
CCSDS website:

http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2008Spring/default.aspx

Please pass this information along to your delegations and WGs; hotel booking
information will be made available as soon as the room block is opened.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance as we begin the
planning for our next round of meetings.

Best wishes,
Erin
--
Erin Cliggett Kahn
International Standards Coordinator

American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500, Reston, VA 20191-4344
703.264.7532 (phone), 703.264.7551 (fax)
http://www.aiaa.org

(See attached file: Spring 2008 Meeting Room Request.doc)(See attached file:
A02 - Meeting Statistics.pdf)(Embedded image moved to file: pic28844.jpg)