[MOIMS] [CESG] Re: Report on CCSDS in 2007

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Dec 13 08:02:30 UTC 2007

Please can you take 5' of your valuable time and let me have in 5 lines the
following activities of you WG

1. Overall highlights of 2007.

2. Standards published.

3. Standards in work and outline of upcoming big events.

ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 13/12/2007 09:01 -----

             "Adrian J. Hooke"
             <adrian.j.hooke at jp
             l.nasa.gov>                                                  To
             Sent by:                   "CCSDS Engineering Steering Group -
             cesg-bounces at mailm         ADs" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
             an.ccsds.org                                                 cc
                                        Mario.Merri at esa.int
                                                                     Subject
             10/12/2007 14:53           [CESG] Re: Report on CCSDS in 2007

Area Directors: Mario raises an excellent point. It would be very
nice to have some kind of "CCSDS Year In review", which highlights
our major accomplishments.

Could I please ask you to each prepare a short summary of your big
items for 2007 and send it to the Secretariat by the end of this
week? Three very short paragraphs:

1. Overall highlights of 2007.

2. Standards published.

3. Standards in work and outline of upcoming big events.

Craig can then roll these into a "review" piece.

Many thanks
Adrian