[MOIMS] RE: Spring meeting in Montreal: accommodation

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Apr 16 07:15:22 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 16/04/2004 09:14 -----
|--------+------------------------->
|        |          "Hartman, Leo" |
|        |          <Leo.Hartman at sp|
|        |          ace.gc.ca>     |
|        |                         |
|        |          15/04/2004     |
|        |          22:54          |
|        |                         |
|--------+------------------------->
  |       To:     "Hartman, Leo" <Leo.Hartman at space.gc.ca>, "'Fred Brosi'"     |
  |       <brosi at gst.com>, "'Linda Kezer'" <linda.kezer at nasa.gov>, "'Robert C. |
  |       Durst'" <durst at mitre.org>, "'Jean-Luc.Gerner at esa.int'"               |
  |       <Jean-Luc.Gerner at esa.int>, "'Adrian J. Hooke'"                       |
  |       <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>, "'Peter Shames'"                      |
  |       <peter.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>, "'Patrick.Plancke at esa.int'"             |
  |       <Patrick.Plancke at esa.int>, "'Nestor.Peccia at esa.int'"                 |
  |       <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     RE: Spring meeting in Montreal: accommodation           |

The cut-off date for hotel reservations at the Space Ops conference rate was
extended to
           April 19
If you could remind people to reserve as soon as possible, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks.

&eventID=13866&locale=EN_US
Information about the hotel can be obtained at:
           www.omnihotels.com/hotels/default.asp?h_id=53

The cut-off date for this block reservation is currently
           April 12
I have requested that this be changed to a later date but I cannot guarantee
anything.
Therefore I suggest that people make their reservations as soon as possible.

CSA facilities cannot accommodate all of the meetings so some of them will
have to be held at the hotel. If more than 160 room-nights are reserved, the
hotel will waive the rental fees for the meeting rooms.

If you could distribute this information to all the people that you expect
to attend one or more of the working group meetings, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Leo Hartman
leo.hartman at space.gc.ca
Canadian Space Agency / Space Technologies
6767 route de l'Aeroport, St-Hubert Quebec J3Y 8Y9
450 926 4672
450 926 4576 (fax)