[MOIMS-TEL] Fwd: Inputs for CESG Opening Plenary

David Mittman david.s.mittman at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 15 22:03:00 UTC 2016

I would like to share with you a message I just sent to Mario Merri, MOIMS Area Director, petitioning him to accept the "MOIMS-TEL Green Book, Zeroth Issue" (as distributed to the Working Group on November 9, 2015) to be published as a CCSDS Informational Report. I have recommended that the actions assigned at our Fall 2015 meeting be implemented in a subsequent issue of the document, to be managed by the next Chair of the Telerobotics Working Group.

- David