[Moims-sc] SM&C Minutes from the Spring 2019 Mountain View Meeting

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Thu May 30 13:34:22 UTC 2019

SM&C Team,

I think we had one of our more productive meetings in Mountain View earlier this month.  Good progress on making sure that we are all on the same page whether we are talking to SOIS about on-board capabilities or working on simple interfaces for inter-agency interactions.

The minutes are attached and files have been posted on CWE.

Dan

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
301-286-2230
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".