[Moims-sc] Response to Fall CESG Action Item - SM&C (a)

Churlaud Olivier Olivier.Churlaud at cnes.fr
Mon May 27 09:33:09 UTC 2019

Dear Dan,

I don’t fully agree with what you wrote to Mario concerning the WG concerns..

I remember quite well that Ian and I said that there was no point opening the subject again : we agreed in Berlin that we disagree and nothing new would come out from yet another discussion, and this document wasn’t reviewed.

You told us that C2MS is intended to be used internally in the NASA Command control centers, but not as external interfaces for cooperation. We said that in this very case, we had nothing to say about it.

I would then remove the following sentence:

“In the SM&C WG it seems like the concerns about CCSDS and the OMG have settled down and no issues were raised when status was presented this week at the SM&C WG.”

Best regards

Olivier