[Moims-sc] CCSDS SM&C WG - Fall 2018 Meeting Plans

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 13 14:58:33 UTC 2018

[if you would like removed from this email list please send a request to Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov> ]

SM&C Team,

Our Belin meetings begin in one month!

Several key things to note:

1.      We are not meeting on Thursday so that other meetings can be attended or actions can be worked on.  We will meet on Friday morning to summarize the week, go over minutes and actions, draft resolutions, discuss future plans, etc.

2.      We have joint meets scheduled with the security team and the DTN team.

3.      ESA has been working hard on the file management Blue Book.  I think we still need another agency to be involved and we need to request a move of the file management "project" from draft to active.

4.      We still need agencies to commit to working on the automation service specifications.

5.      The Area Director has asked that we review the MO-OMG/C2MS overlap report at our Berlin meeting and it has been added to our Wednesday schedule.  Mario Merri is to provide us some guidance on what his objectives are for the WG in this area and he has been asked to explain the overall end-goals he is trying to achieve.  The report was distributed to the SM&C team with comments due by the end of August and the CESG has also been asked to review it.  Mario has asked me to share the comments that I developed as part of the NASA response.

Attached are the materials to help get the meetings started:

1.      SM&C Agenda (version 3)

2.      MO - C2MS Overlap Report

3.      NASA comments on the overlap report

4.      Document status report

5.      MOIMS Agenda

See you in a month!

Dan

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
301-286-2230
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".