[Moims-sc] Minutes from CCSDS SM&C Meetings October 15-19, 2018

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 31 15:09:28 UTC 2018

SM&C Team,

The minutes from our recent meetings in Berlin are attached.  I hope it accurately summarizes the work from the week and the actions for the next several months.

As noted in the minutes, files from the meeting have been posted to the CWE under the MOIMS Area / SM&C / Meeting Materials / 2018 / Fall directory.

I felt it was a very productive meeting.  The teamwork on the MO Greenbook, the solid start on File Management Services, and the joint meetings with DTN and with SOIS demonstrated just some of the work the team is doing.

Dan

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
301-286-2230
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".