[Moims-sc] Results of CESG poll for publication of CCSDS 524.2-R-1, Mission Operations?Message Abstraction Layer Binding to TCP/IP Transport and Split Binary Encoding

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Sep 15 12:53:15 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please handle the conditions asap

SIS AD APPROVE WITH CONDITIONS (state conditions that must be satisfied)
It was not clear to me which MAL operations map to initiation and
acceptance of TCP connections using "socket" terminology.  I think most
TCP developers are more familiar with the socket API than with the TCP
protocol specification, so I think adding some notes on this mapping might
improve implementation success.

CSS AD APPROVE UNCONDITIONALLY
A comment, not a condition.
Some of the RID dispostions read both accepted and rejected.  It appears
that this is a log of the disposition status.  In the future, it is
recommended to only record the final disposition for the RID report
presented for polling purposes.
MOIMS AD APPROVE UNCONDITIONALLY
MOIMS DAD APPROVE UNCONDITIONALLY
SLS AD ABSTAIN