[Moims-sc] Updated M&C draft

Sam Cooper Sam.Cooper at scisys.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 08:45:50 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Just a quick addendum, Cesar has produced a diff comparing this new
version and the October 2014 version. Hopefully this should make it much
easier to see the changes as a result of the RIDs:

http://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/MOIMS-SMandC/Draft%20Documents/Red%20Boo
ks/04%20MandC%20Service/522x1r3_final_post_review_update_2_diff.docx

You should always check the un-diffed version before raising comments as
I'm not sure how much I trust MS Word on this but it certainly looks
good. Thank you to Cesar for that! J

Cheers,

Sam.