[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Navigation WG Spring 2024 Minutes DRAFT

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 9 22:00:16 UTC 2024

All:

Attached are draft minutes of our meetings last week. Please review and let me know where I've made errors. Change tracking should be active in the document, so just type in the draft and return it to me.

The Final Report takes a while to format, so I've left it out of the minutes in order to get this draft out as early as possible, but have attached it for your reference. Since this was the report presented at the Closing Plenary, it's nominally not subject to change, but let me know if you see factual errors.

Please return your comments to me no later than 31-May-2024 so we can finalize the minutes in our first interplenary telecon 05-Jun-2024.

Thanks!